2020-03-13: This site is going to be decommissioned and shut down very soon. Please copy and archive any data you wish to keep ASAP
If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
PasMathLib is a Cross-platform mathematical library for
pascal compilers such as FreePascal,
Borland Pascal and Borland Delphi.
The goal of the PasMathLib is to build a mathematical cross-platform library for
System requirements for PasMathLib use:
- Pascal Compiler - FreePascal or Borland Pascal 7.0 or Borland Delphi 1-5 (tested on Delphi 1-5)
System requirements for PasMathLib development (make distributive):
- also Pascal Compiler (as pointed out above)
- GNU Make for our platform;
- Turbo assembler (for DOS and Borland Pascal only)
- EDoc tools (http://edoc.tigris.org)